Staff Too Busy To Decorate Your Office at Christmas Time?Don't Frustrate Your Office Staff
Take The Hassle Out Of Office Christmas Decor
We'll Do It All For YOU6 Simple Decisions To Make
One – A Traditional Or Custom Made Tree?
Traditional Christmas Trees can be decorated in Standard or Deluxe decorations.
- Standard decorations consist of bows, baubles, flowers, stars, icicles (or similar decorations).
- Deluxe trees consist of some of the standard decorations with added premium decorations and could include glass decorations.
Our Custom Made Christmas Trees are works of art and no two orders will be the same.
- If you have an idea for an unusual “tree”, no matter how weird it may seem, we will happily make it for you.
- Obviously these trees need to be ordered a minimum 8-10 weeks prior to mid November.
- We’d love to discuss your unique Christmas ideas – call us on 1800 601 334 and let’s explore what’s possible.
To view our range of Traditional or Custome Made Christmas Trees, click on the relevant tabs below:
Two – Decide On Decorations
Here’s a sample of some of our premium decorations and bows.
Three – Need Any Wreaths Or Garlands?
Four – What About Accessories?
Five – Organising A Function?
Let us make your Christmas party one to remember with a beautiful fully decorated tree.
Hire can be from as little as 4 hours and trees can be coordinated to suit your colour theme with corporate colours our speciality.
We do it all for you – deliver, setup and remove after the event.
Christmas in July – make your function really special with a truly beautiful fully decorated tree.
Would you like Santa to make a visit to your function, we can organise that for you as well.
Our Santa has over 9 years experience and has a current working with children certificate.
Santa’s packages include:
- Santa photos (camera not provided)
- Speech by Santa
- Join in with games and sing-a-longs
- Presenting of awards or gifts.