Terms and Conditions for Christmas Tree Hire’s “Christmas Giveaway 2023”
Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering the “Christmas Tree Giveaway” (the “Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Only new clients of Christmas Tree Hire are eligible to enter, subject to conditions 3, 4 and 5.
- This Competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, located in the Hunter Region.
- Employees and their immediate families of Christmas Tree Hire and their associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
- The Competition is only open to businesses. No residential properties can receive the prize.
- This Promotion commences on 12:01am Wednesday 20 September 2023 and closes on 11:59pm Wednesday 11 October 2023. Guesses must be made via comment on the competition post within this time to be included in the outcome.
- To enter this competition, eligible individuals must like/follow Christmas Tree Hire on Facebook, tag their business in the comments, and guess how many decorations are on the Christmas tree in the social media post.
- Eligible individuals and their business can only enter once.
- The winner will be selected based on the correct guess of the number of decorations on Thursday 12 October 2023. If no entrant guesses the number correctly, the closest guess will be selected.
- The provisional winner will be notified within two business days of the draw. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by Christmas Tree Hire. Any winner will have their name and business published by Christmas Tree Hire on their social media outlets.
- The winner agrees to have an image and/or video of their prize to be shared on social media following the set up.
- The prize consists of one Standard 2.1 metre Christmas Tree with the decoration colours of the winner’s choice.
a. The winner must notify Christmas Tree Hire upon
- The winner must accept the date of installation of the tree chosen by Christmas Tree Hire, and must accept the pack-down date chosen by Christmas Tree Hire.
- The prize cannot be transferred nor can the prize be redeemed for cash.
- Christmas Tree Hire’s decision is final and Christmas Tree Hire will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Christmas Tree Hire reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Too busy to organise a Tree for Christmas?
Too busy to organise a Tree for Christmas?
Christmas Tree Hire decorations
Christmas Tree Hire offers a range of styling solutions to suit any situation. Our Christmas trees can be custom decorated in any colour combination you choose. We specialise in supplying trees to match corporate colours, transforming them into a unique festive representation of your business.
If you’re considering a customised Christmas tree with decorations in specific colours, we encourage you to order early to avoid disappointment. We take enquiries for corporations requiring many trees or wanting decorations in unusual colours throughout the whole year. In fact, the earlier we receive these bookings the better.
Christmas Tree Hire lights
Christmas Tree Hire uses only high-quality LED lights that are:
- low voltage – no tagging required
- low wattage
- safe to leave on 24/7 – no need for timers or to remember to turn them off and on
- cheap to run at an average cost of 2 cents per 24 hours.
Our lights have a 10m range from powerpoint to the first bulb so there is usually no need for extension leads.
Delivery and pack up
We are pleased to offer Christmas trees for hire all year round. Our main Christmas period deliveries typically start in late October through to early December. Retail outlets and businesses selling Christmas products usually have the trees delivered from early November to encourage Christmas spending.
“Absolutely fabulous concept, ours made a beautiful window decoration, can’t wait to do it again next year!”
“Everyone loved the colours and size. Great effect for the office.”
“Size of trees was perfect for both stores as they were big enough to be easily noticed.”
“The service provided was prompt and efficient. I’d be happy to use it again or recommend it to others. Thank you.”
Our Managing Director, Gai Alder
Gai established Christmas Tree Hire in 2009 with just four clients who shared her festive spirit.
The business continues to grow, year on year, and now hires more than 400 trees, kilometres of garlands, and hundreds of wreaths each year.
Enquire today to find out how we can take the stress out of decorating your office, home or event. What better way to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year?
Order these extras for Christmas
Make an Enquiry
Contact us from the form to discuss your Christmas Tree Decoration needs.